The SSPD Women’s Self Defense is reality-based, incorporating practical, easy-to-remember techniques for physical resistance in case of an assault. This is a one-session class and the minimum age to participate is 17.
Class size is limited to 25 students per class.
- Instincts and Awareness
- Mental Mindset
- Home Safety Tips
- Vehicle Safety Tips
- Walking Safety Tips
- Shopping Safety Tips
- What to do if attacked
This class is held at the Sandy Springs Police Department headquarters and is free of charge.
- Thursday, February 16th, 2023 @ 6:00PM
- Thursday, April 13th, 2023 @ 6:00PM
- Thursday, June 15th, 2023 @ 6:00PM
- Thursday, August 17th, 2023 @ 6:00PM
- Thursday, October 19th, 2023 @ 6:00PM
For more information, contact Sgt. Mendel Stafford.